Hey! We’re Sturdy – simple & efficient code collaboration.
We where part of Y Combinator in 2021, and have raised a seed round from several tech funds, and a team of amazing angel investors.
We’re now looking to hire more engineers to come and join our team!
You’ll work in our team and...
- ... develop the Sturdy product, contributing to both our app and backend services. The frontend is mostly Vue/Typescript, and the backend is in Go
- ... enjoy what you’re doing (which is programming!)
Because we’re an early-stage company, we’re looking for a motivated individual who can help making Sturdy a better product.
Skills of interest
- Experience and interest to work with some of Go, TypeScript, Vue, and GraphQL
- Have a solid understanding of distributed systems
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup
Together with the team, you’ll succeed with these goals:
- Work as a part of a team of engineers to add features to the Sturdy service
- Have a good overview of the product, from customer needs, to product features
- Work out of our great office in Stockholm, Sweden
- Flexible working hours – a good work/life balance is really important to us
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and pension
- 30 days of paid vacation / year
What we use
- Sturdy is built in the public (On Sturdy, with a mirror to GitHub)
- Our app and frontend is built with Vue, urql, TailwindCSS, and Electron
- The backend is built with Go, PostgreSQL, and GraphQL
How to apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.