Hey! We’re Sturdy – simple & efficient code collaboration.
We where part of Y Combinator in 2021, and have raised a seed round from several tech funds, and a team of amazing angel investors.
We’re now looking to hire more engineers to come and join our team!
You’ll work in our team and...
- ... build our open-source frontend and Electron app
- ... enjoy what you’re doing (which is programming!)
Because we’re an early-stage company, we’re looking for a motivated individual who can help making Sturdy a better product.
How we build our frontend
We're always building with the best tools, and take pride in our high quality software – especially on our frontend! Sturdy is built with Electron, Vue 3, TypeScript, and GraphQL (urql). Our frontend and app are 100% open-source.
Skills of interest
- Experience and interest to work with Type Script and Vue
- Have a solid understanding of Single Page Applications
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup
Together with the team, you’ll succeed with these goals:
- Work as a part of a team of engineers to add features to the Sturdy service
- Have a good overview of the product, from customer needs, to product features
- Work out of our great office in Stockholm, Sweden
- Flexible working hours – a good work/life balance is really important to us
- Competitive compensation, stock options, and pension
- 30 days of paid vacation / year
What we use
- Sturdy is built in the public (On Sturdy, with a mirror to GitHub)
- Our app and frontend is built with Vue, urql, TailwindCSS, and Electron
- The backend is built with Go, PostgreSQL, and GraphQL
How to apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.